Kokatat Hydrus 3L Tempest Pants w/Socks - Men'sProduct code 5031-737
Being able to launch and land your paddlecraft without soaking your lower legs is a real delight. Socks in these paddling pants let you wade fearlessly up to your thighs. The breathable fabric ensures you’ll be equally comfortable on board your kayak or canoe.
- Hydrus three-layer waterproof-breathable fabric has a soft polyester inner for moisture transport, a polyurethane micro-porous coating, and a rugged nylon outer with a DWR finish.
- Add a paddling jacket to create a dry suit for cold, wet days.
- Seams are factory sealed.
- Neoprene waistband with adjustable hook-and-loop tabs for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Gravel guards on the socks reduce wear (water shoes or boots still required).
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Face fabric||Nylon + polyurethane|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Torso circumference
- This measurement is for the entire torso length. Place the tape at the base of the neck on top of the shoulder. Run the tape down the front, through the crotch and up the back to the starting point on the shoulder.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.