Low profile protection for on or near the water. M.I.T. (Membrane Inflatable Technology) keeps it light and flexible, so it’s barely noticeable when you don’t need it. When you do, a quick tug provides you with about 50% more buoyancy than most foam PFDs.
- Rugged Cordura outer shell.
- 1-fold system is easy to repack.
- Provides 26lbs (100N) of buoyancy.
- Fits chest size 76 to 132cm. Best for wearers 36kg and up.
- Manual activation reduces the odds of accidental inflation from big waves or kayak rolls.
- Oral inflation tubes allow topping up or re-inflation after cartridge use.
- Optional rearm kit available.
- Approved for TC Marine TP-14475 - Inflatable PFD's - TYPE III.
|Shell material||500-denier Cordura|
|Rescue harness compatible||No|