Put a stop to feeling frozen. This coat extends down to your shins and delivers warmth that your whole body will revel in. A stowaway hood makes for a stylish, and insulating, cowl neck when zipped away, and the streamlined fit does away with feeling like a marshmallow for 8 months of the year.
- Slick-looking satin polyester shell is treated with durable water repellent (DWR) for a water-resistant finish that sheds light rain.
- 600-fill-power premium European white goose down is made from an insulating blend of down and feathers.
- 2-way front zipper with wind flap for an extra layer of protection against the wind.
- Insulated hood stows away, taking on the shape of a shawl collar with hidden zip closure.
- Storm flaps provide an additional layer of protection from wind's bite.
- On-seam zippered pockets reduce bulk, and make a great refuge for chilled hands.
- Below knee length offers extra coverage from the air's cold bite.
|Insulation||600 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.