One pair of gloves to do it all, ice climbing, skiing, digging the path from the hut to the outhouse, these gloves are versatile. Lightweight fleece liners help out in intense conditions and can be worn alone when things are more mellow. Grippy silicone on liners helps you keep hold of your poles when skinning up in the sunshine.
- Made of waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX fabric
- Lined with soft tricot fleece
- Alpengrip palms on the shells, the liners have silicone grip
- Pre-curved construction for an easy, relaxed grip on your poles
- Heat pack pockets on the back of the liner gloves
- SuperCinch closures with shockcord adjustments and pull taps
- Manufacturer's' recommended comfort range is -17 to -7°C