Comfort paired with warmth makes for a blissful boot-wearing experience. Finely woven heat-trapping fibres keep your feet warm, and an anti-fatigue footbed keeps your feet comfortable and energized for all-day snowshoing or hiking. A waterproof-breathable membrane blocks out cold and wet while still allowing moisture to escape. Recycled rubber outsole offers exceptional traction on a variety of terrain.
- Waterproof leather and fabric upper for increased durability.
- Insulated with ultra-fine fibres to form tiny air pockets to trap your body's heat and keep the cold out.
- Upper treated with a waterproof/breathable membrane provides exceptional weather protection, without the clammy feet.
- Cozy fur lining made from 100% recycled plastic resin (PET) microfibre.
- Thermoplastic urethane (TPU) shank midsole increases lateral rigidity.
- Aluminized strobel construction increases warmth by reflecting radiant heat back towards the foot.
- Gripstick™ is Timberland's stickiest recycled rubber compound, and makes for a very grippy outsole.
|Weight||771g (8 Medium)|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Leather + nylon|
|Lining material||Faux fur|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|