MEC T1 Long Johns - Women's
Layer on these tights to stay warm and comfy on cool days. They’ve got a snug fit that moves easily under other layers, and are quick-drying with a bit of stretch for lunging, running, or alpine hut lounging.
- Made of moisture-wicking polyester and spandex.
- Polygiene® antimicrobial treatment is great for days on the trail or travelling.
- Wide waistband sits nicely in place.
- Fabric has a UPF 40 rating.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.