MEC T1 Long Johns - Men's
Layer on these long johns to stay warm and comfortable on cool days. They’ve got a snug fit that moves easily under other layers, and are quick-drying with a bit of stretch for reaching, running, or alpine hut lounging.
- Made of moisture-wicking recycled polyester and spandex.
- Polygiene® antimicrobial treatment is great for days on the trail or travelling.
- Front opening for answering nature’s call.
- Fabric has a UPF 40 rating.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.