An advanced beacon that hones in on the strongest signal and cuts out weak signals that can cause confusion when searching. When sending signals, the antenna system senses the beacon’s orientation and switches to the optimal transmission position to give searchers the best coupling. The 3+ features a stable range, loud, intuitive acoustics, and visual support for fine searches.
- Circular display LED display is legible in bright light or darkness.
- Displays up to 3 signals and shows distance and relative position of signals.
- Marking function allows first signal to be identified for rapid movement to the next in multiple burial scenarios.
- Visual support for fine search at less than 2m.
- Performs partner/group test.
- Durable, waterproof rubber housing.
- Firmwear is upgradeable.
- Includes a built-in Recco Rescue System reflector. The reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Useful for resort skiing, Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
- Comes with elastic hand strap and comfortable carrying case.
|Burial direction indicator||Arrow|
|Buried transmitter display||1, 2, 3 victims|
|Mark function||Mark only|
|Auto-revert to transmit||Yes|
|Search strip width||40m|
|Dimensions||7.4 x 2.6 x 12.2cm|
|Batteries||1 AA (not included)|
|Multiple burial modes||Yes|