MEC T2 Long Johns - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Versatile and nearly foolproof for creating a shoulder-season layering system. The fabric wicks amazingly and dries out quickly. The micro-yarns have a soft face that doesn't bunch against your outer layers, and it stays pleasantly cool against your skin.
Excellent for for high-output activities in cool conditions, or less aerobic pursuits across a wider range of temperatures.
- Made of breathable polyester Polartec Power Grid with great stretch and recovery.
- Cool touch double-knit construction, with micro yarns for a soft feel against the skin.
- Polygiene antimicrobial finish reduces odours.
- Elastic waistband.
- 30in. inseam.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.