MEC T2 Long Sleeve Crew - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Versatile and nearly foolproof for creating a shoulder-season layering system. The fabric wicks amazingly and dries out quickly. The micro-yarns have a soft face that doesn't bunch against your outer layers, and it stays pleasantly cool against your skin.
Excellent for for high-output activities in cool conditions, or less aerobic pursuits across a wider range of temperatures.
- Made of breathable polyester Polartec Power Dry with great stretch and recovery.
- Polygiene antimicrobial finish reduces odours.
- Seamless shoulders are comfortable under pack straps.
- Flatlocked seams through the body for all-day comfort.
- Ribbed cuffs keep sleeve ends in place.
- Scooped bottom hem.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.