MEC T2 Zip Hoodie - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The versatility and wicking power of this base layer make it a wardrobe staple for transitioning between seasons. Soft and breathable with a zipper for quick venting, it's great when you want a degree of thermal performance. Think high-output activities like cycling or snowshoeing in cool conditions, or less aerobic pursuits across a wider range of temperatures.
- Made of quick-drying Polartec® Power Dry® polyester fabric.
- Polygiene antimicrobial finish provides odour control.
- Excellent breathability and stretch for ease of movement.
- Raglan sleeves have no seams on the shoulders so your pack sits comfortably.
- Hood provides warmth all the way around your head and keeps the wind out of your ears.
- Partial front zipper lets you vent as desired; zip it high when you're starting out on a cool morning, and open it up as you heat up.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.