The Tempest Sunglasses are rim-free on the bottom, so you can drop your eyes to the road or your computer without lowering your head.
- Fits medium faces well.
- Lenses are Trivex nitrogen-enriched polyurethane, as light, strong and durable as polycarbonate, with superior colour representation.
- Oleo and hydro-phobic lens coatings repel dirt and water.
- Adjustable rubber nose pads and non-slip temple pads.
- TNS lens has 10% visible light transmission.
- Rose Blue lens has 17% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
|Lens material||Nitrogen-enriched polyurethane|
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.