You won’t get caught out if you’re packing these pants. Waterproof-breathable, lightweight and highly packable these shell pants are a great insurance policy against unexpected changes in the weather. Ideal for “just in case” situations while climbing, hiking or scrambling.
- Fabric is nylon ripstop 2.5L layer Pertex Shield+ for lightweight, waterproof-breathable protection.
- Fully taped seams for waterproofness.
- Elastic waistband with drawcord slides easily over other layers.
- Ankle zippers for fitting overs boots.
- Accepts OR accessory suspenders.
- OR standard fit for comfortable layering.
|Technology||Pertex Shield +|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Ankle zips|