Fully waterproof and insanely rugged for wet-weather commuting and touring. The secret is the fabric, laminated on both sides and welded at the seams, it as tough as a truck tarp, but still has some suppleness. Top pocket and pockets inside help keep the contents organized and easy to find. The hardware makes is a simple matter to pop on and off your bike rack.
- Made of 600-denier laminated tarp fabric that's completely waterproof, tough, but still supple.
- 210-denier spindrift collar is laminated and has a rolltop closure and a drawstring.
- Floating lid is height adjustable.
- Welded seams keep water out.
- Top pocket, sleeves for a lock and a pump and a detachable zippered pocket for carrying your keys and wallet.
- Rixen and Kaul mounting hardware has spring-loaded top hooks that fit 8-16mm diameter racks.
- Eyelets on attachment hardware let you add your own shoulder strap.
- Lower hook adjusts for tension and can be flipped to mount on left or right side.
- Reflective accents and slots to attach a bike light.
- Sold singly.
|Dimensions||29 x 24 x 48.5cm|