Keep life simple. A well-made pack streamlines your day and keeps your hands free: select ripe avocados, juggle, play the banjo, throw sticks for dogs.
- Made of polyurethane-coated polyester.
- Lined with coated Oxford nylon.
- Padded back and shoulder straps have breathable airmesh on the inner side.
- Outer zippered pocket has a key clip.
- Hydration sleeve and hose port.
- 2 stretch pockets water bottle and thermos (won't fit 1L bottles).
- Zig zag bungi cord on front with cinch lock allows you to carry a jacket or other bulky items
- Cord loop with lock on one side of front panel holds the shaft of a trekking pole or ice axe or even an umbrella
|Main fabric||305-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.