Gear up for a long day with this pack inspired by the Eldorado trail in the Chilcotins. The updated venting back panel keeps you cool on long uphill pushes and the hip belt clips on the left hip to keep pressure off your stomach. The main compartment carries everything you need for a full day on the trails and 4 compression straps store your helmet and body armour after the ride.
- Contoured backpanel provides a secure fit for all your uphill and downhill movements.
- Ventilated EVA foam circulates air even with a full load.
- Large main compartment opens with glove-friendly U-shaped zipper pulls.
- 3 zippered mesh pockets and 2 drop-in pockets organize pumps, tubes, tools, snacks.
- Hydration compartment includes a 2L Hydrapak Shape-Loc Reservoir.
- Strap keepers on the hip belt keep extra webbing away from bike components.
- 2 bellowed pockets on the hip belt expand to fit stuff but lie flat when not in use.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||305-denier Cordura nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||124 cmcm (standard)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.