MEC Metro Cycling Gloves - UnisexProduct code 5035-499
MEC's basic fingerless gloves, ideally suited to short hauls and daily commutes. Double-layer palms and anotomic foam padding add solid value of these gloves.
- Clarino® synthetic leather palm and palm overlay are nylon and polyurethane.
- Backs are polyester and spandex.
- Foam padding in the palms to absorb shock from cobbles and potholes. Padding is anatomically positioned to avoid pressure on the Ulnar nerves.
- Terry moss sniffle patch.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.