MEC Metro Cycling Gloves - Unisex
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
MEC's basic fingerless gloves, ideally suited to short hauls and daily commutes. Double-layer palms and anotomic foam padding add solid value of these gloves.
- Clarino® synthetic leather palm and palm overlay are nylon and polyurethane.
- Backs are polyester and spandex.
- Foam padding in the palms to absorb shock from cobbles and potholes. Padding is anatomically positioned to avoid pressure on the Ulnar nerves.
- Terry moss sniffle patch.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.