MEC Metro Cycling Gloves - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
MEC's basic fingerless gloves, ideally suited to short hauls and daily commutes. Double-layer palms and anotomic foam padding add solid value of these gloves.
- Clarino® synthetic leather palm and palm overlay are nylon and polyurethane.
- Backs are polyester and spandex.
- Foam padding in the palms to absorb shock from cobbles and potholes. Padding is anatomically positioned to avoid pressure on the Ulnar nerves.
- Terry moss sniffle patch.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.