What sets this mid-sized daypack apart from the rest is the unique Aircomfort suspension system. A powder-coated steel frame tensions a mesh back panel between the pack’s body and your back. The result is a narrow air space that allows continuous ventilation and cooling airflow. Thoughtful design with several organizer pockets promotes a feeling of structured orderliness, for people who like that sort of thing.
- Made of Macro Lite nylon, tightly woven for abrasion resistance and coated to resist water. Bottom panel is made of thicker, coated polyester.
- Interior pockets for storing your valuables.
- Fins on the waistbelt disperse the load for comfort.
- Sternum strap and ventilated hip-pads add carrying stability.
- Stretch side pockets.
- Reflective attachments for drinking tubes. Fits a 3L hydration reservoir.
- Loops for hiking poles or ice axes.
- Separate compartment for wet gear.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.