With a print like this, these versatile shorts are designed to be seen. The stretch fabric lends itself to comfort and big moves (think jumps, leaps, cannonballs) and holds it shape well when wet, so after a day of singletrack you don't need to change – you can head straight to the trailside lake. Smart innovations like a stretchy back panel and waist adjustment tabs keep them in place when you’re in the saddle or diving off the dock.
- Made from high-end polyester twill for exceptional mobility and stretch.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish for increased weather resistance.
- Stretch panel in the back adds comfort when you’re riding.
- Fine-tune the waist size with interior adjustment tabs that cinch for a perfect fit.
- Zip fly with semi-autolock pull tab prevents significant wardrobe malfunctions.
- 2 front pockets.
- Designed to be knee length.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||2 front slash|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.