This technical midlayer is lightweight and breathable enough for climbing or fast hiking in alpine terrain. The fabric is Polartec Power Stretch fleece that provides a good level of insulation for ticking your way up an exposed pitch. An external coating resists the abrasive properties of exfoliating granite and weathered lichen, and it presents a moisture resistant face to the elements when you're wearing the Slipstream as an outer layer.
- Made of Polartec Power Stretch fleece, 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- Hard face finish on the flat surface of the fabric increases its resistance to abrasion and prevents it from getting scruffy.
- Close fit hood won't block your vision.
- Full-length zip with a fold-over chin guard.
- Generous left chest pocket is accessible with one hand.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|