MEC Toaster Booties - Infants to Children
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Warm feet all winter as they ride in the stroller, sled, baby carrier or just toddle around the house. They have a large opening, high cut for good coverage, skid-proof polyurethane soles, and tough weather-resistant shells.
- Shell is 2-layer waterproof-breathable nylon (not fully taped) it offers excellent abrasion resistance, and protection from wind, rain and snow.
- Generous opening secures with 2 straps with hook and loop closures. One goes around the leg, the other keeps the bootie on a wriggling foot.
- Hyperloft insulation is warm, light and compacts easily.
- Rand is water-resistant coated nylon packcloth.
- Midsole is 5mm EVA foam.
- Footbed is soft and cozy polyester fleece.
- Sole is tough, skid-proof polyurethane.
- Sizing: Small fits approximately child size 4-6; Medium fits child size 7-9; Large fits child size 10-11; XL fits child size 12 to youth size 1.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Lining material||Brushed polyester|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.
- Foot width
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing of your foot across the widest part.