The tried-and-true TLT binding for descent-loving freeriders. Aluminum power plates under the toe piece and rear points make these 12% more torsionally rigid than prior models. The chance of pre-release is greatly reduced by rotating toe-pieces and an DIN settings that can be cranked up to 12.
- Made of 7075 forged aluminum, chromoly steel, high-strength plastic, stainless steel and hexcel carbon.
- Precise, coordinated toe and heel unit release mechanism.
- Bore hole template is designed with maximum norm dimensions to provide the best possible power transfer.
- Ultra-low height allows direct boot-to-ski contact.
- Wide rail baseplate provides an extra-wide binding surface area.
- 10mm forward pressure for length adjustment when ski is flexed.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||135mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Tour to ski only|