Liberate yourself from heavy framed bindings. The Radical ST now has a rotating toe piece to reduce the odds of pre-release after sudden impact. Lightness beckons for your next alpine tour or freeride/freeski shenanigans.
- Made of 7075 forged aluminum, cromoly steel, high-strength plastic and stainless steel.
- Precise, coordinated toe and heel unit release mechanism.
- Bore hole template is designed in line with maximum norm dimensions for optimum power transfer.
- Ultra-low height allows direct boot-to-ski contact.
- Wide rail baseplate provides an extra-wide binding surface area.
- 10mm forward pressure for length adjustment when ski is flexed.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||135mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Tour to ski only|