With a blade optimized for pruning and cutting greenwood, this saw is excellent for doing a bit of trail maintenance as you go. Smooth cutting technology earns the gratitude of following hikers without slowing down your progress.
- Rust-resistant, taper-ground blade is SK-4 high carbon steel.
- Steel is hard chrome plated to resist the effects of tree resin and wipe clean easily.
- Blade locks securely in 2 open positions: in line with the handle for regular use and slightly angled for flush cutting.
- Impulse-hardened, non-set teeth for cutting efficiency.
- 8 per 30mm tooth count works well for cutting greenwood.
- Non-slip rubber handle.
- Includes clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
|Handle material||Plastic + rubber|
|Blade material||SK-4 high carbon steel|