Climb with power and manoeuver with ease. This high-end road bike is ready to conquer one of the highest paved mountain passes in the world. The Nivolet EBS Elite we're bringing to MEC has a full carbon fibre frame that dramatically reduces its overall weight and makes the handling feel effortless. The tube dimensions are calibrated to flex precisely, absorb shock and reduce the amount road vibration transferred to the rider, so it rides velvety smooth over the kilometres. It kitted out with an 11-speed drivetrain and full Ultegra groupset – components known for their quality, durability, lightness, and winning pedigree. Overall, it’s a purpose-built bike with features that endorse hammering.
- Toray T-700 high modulus carbon fibre frame. Tube dimensions are calibrated to prevent vibration.
- Tapered head tube is wider at the bottom for better force transfer from the fork to the frame. The increased stiffness offers direct, reactive steering.
- Slim, active flex seat stays are designed to absorb vibration and preserve muscle energy over the kilometres.
- Shimano® Ultegra components give excellent value, smooth, fast shifts, and precise control when braking.
- Internal cable routing gives a clean look, protects the cables and keeps out dirt and grime.
- This model is not equipped with pedals.
- Mavic® wheels have strong stainless steel inserts to reinforce the lightweight full aluminum hub bodies.
- Wheels use Mavic isopulse lacing (laced radially on the drive side and crossed on the other side) for even spoke tension balance and stability.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rock Solid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Ideal for||Performance and race road cycling|
|Frame||Ghost Race HM ACR SCL carbon|
|Stem||Ghost light AS-025 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Ultegra (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Ultegra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Ultegra|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Ultegra Compact 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
|Hub (front)||Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Ultegra 11-speed 11-28T|
|Spokes||Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S|
|Rims||Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S|
|Tires||Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S 700 x 25|