Salomon Quest 4D 2 GTX Hiking Boots - Women's
A progressive design that borrows comfortable concepts from Salomon® trail-runners and works them into a rugged boot built for challenging terrain. The result is ideal for day-hiking or multi-day backpacking trips over steep, rocky and untamed country.
- Uppers are synthetic fabric with waterproof suede and leather.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable bootie construction provides a layer of dry protection.
- Rubber heel and toecap protect from impact and abrasion.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out pebbles and trail debris.
- Insole uses a shaped Ortholite footbed.
- Midsoles are 4D Advanced Chassis to provide a comfortable, stable, resilient ride: a layer of EVA provides underfoot cushioning, an under-arch shank adds stability, and a second full-length EVA layer wraps the shank in resilient, high-density foam.
- Outsoles use high-wear, abrasion-resistant, trekking Contagrip® rubber, for exceptional grip and durability in rugged terrain.
|Weight||1.12kg (7 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Nubuck leather + synthetic|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.