Simple things work best, and these soft shell pants prove it. Technical and streamlined, they excel when range of motion and breathability is essential. Our materials team worked hard to source the perfect fabric: highly abrasion resistant schoeller® dynamic. When climbing, it holds up to kneebars and scumming. On alpine approaches, it wicks moisture and sheds water. When the sun heats up the glacier or rock, it breathes and solves the issue of overheating when you're going hard.
- Made of schoeller dynamic stretch woven fabric is abrasion resistant and wildly breathable.
- DWR fabric finish sheds water and grime.
- Jeans style waist with belt loops features an internal drawcord for a secure fit.
- Pockets feature a mesh lining.
- Articulated knees for excellent range of motion.
- Double layered seat fabric adds abrasion resistance.
- Grommets at hem for adding a tie-down cord.
- Tapered leg stays out of the way of your crampon points.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.