MEC Overlook Long Sleeve Shirt - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Like you, this shirt is open to how the day unfolds. Wear it hiking, stuff it in your pack for travel or pair it with jeans for laid back moments. The casual chambray style conceals its technical mojo: wicking, breathable, UV-rated and light.
- Made of softly woven polyester and nylon that feels like cotton, breathes and wicks well.
- Rated UPF 40 for sun protection.
- Contrast panel inside of collar.
- Single chest pocket with flap and button closure.
- Box pleat detail on centre back yoke.
- Rounded hem, slightly longer in the back, sits well under layers or a pack.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.