Scarpa Kailash GTX Day Hiking Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Stable boots for hiking over rugged ground. They are a mid-weight option, so they work well for trails that fade into scree gullies. And they have a GORE-TEX® lining to keep your feet dry on routes that morph into swamps.
- Uppers are suede panels with fabric cuffs.
- GORE-TEX lining for waterproofness and breathability.
- Toe rand protects your feet and your footwear.
- Bi-directional ankle flex zones.
- Midsoles are polyurethane with EVA heel insert for added shock absorption on descents.
- Outsoles are super shock-absorbing Vibram® Hi-Trail II.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.