For multi-day summer trips or gear-intensive weekends. Gregory has incorporated the Devas’ female-specific fit into their new Response A3 suspension. The A3 chassis adjusts the shoulder harness and hipbelt load panels independently to accommodate your body as it moves. The design lets you keep your balance and centre of gravity across varying terrain. This clever pack also includes a hydration sleeve that doubles as an ultralight daypack. It has highly water-resistant hipbelt pockets to hold electronics, and an integrated weather cover that keeps your cargo dry.
- 7075 aluminum wire frame has a wishbone shape to channel the load to the centre and lumbar regions.
- Removable lumbar foam shim lets you customize lower back contouring.
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment has a removable internal divider.
- Twin side-mounted water bottle holsters are canted for easy access and stow away when not needed.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve has a pocket and mesh shoulder straps so you can use it as an ultralight backpack.
- Removable shockcord loops hold ice axes or trekking poles.
- Removable, adjustable straps attach at multiple points for lashing on sleeping pads.
- Maximum recommended cargo weight is 23kg.
- Each pack comes with shoulder straps and a hipbelt matched to its size. Please call our Service Centre to order a smaller or larger size hipbelt or straps.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||300-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.