The light, efficient Crux LPG is compact enough to fit inside the base of a canister or inside a mug. Its oversized burner head distributes heat evenly and consistently even in the cold or at alutitude. Good-sized pot supports make balancing large pots a little less perilous, so you can melt snow, brew up hot drinks and get rehydrated.
- Burns for 90 minutes at maximum output with a 225g canister.
- Burner pivots flat for compact storage.
- Adjustable flame control.
- Improved extended pot supports are more stable.
- Comes with a neoprene carry case, small enough to tuck into the hollow of the canister.
- Uses Optimus LPG canisters (available separately).
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||8.4 x 5.7 x 3cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.