MEC Wicklow Jacket - Men's
Casual and layer-friendly for crisp fall or spring weekends. It has the look and feel of a cotton field jacket, and is fully lined to slide on easily. Wear it over a collared shirt on your way to work, or toss it on for a drizzly spring morning tossing sticks at the dog park.
- Made of uncoated twill polyester and LYCRA® uncoated twill.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain.
- Lined with soft cotton, hemp and recycled polyester to slip over layers.
- 3-panel adjustable hood with a drawcord for windy days.
- 2-way front zipper has hidden snaps and a storm flap to keep out the breeze.
- Chest pocket and handwarmer pockets close with flaps and snaps.
- Inside zippered pocket to stash your wallet.
- Hidden snaps at the cuff for easy on-and-off.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Polyester + spandex|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.