Like nothing you’ve seen before, MEC Raptor Dry Bags use film instead of fabric. In place of heavy coated fabric, we turned to thermoplastic film that's incredibly light, super-stretchy and pliable, so you can stuff them at will. Its slight transparency helps you to locate your stuff, and the welded seams are even stronger than the film, so the bags provide total waterproof protection.
- Made of ether-based 0.4mm thermoplastic polyurethane film that's pliable and easy to clean.
- Ether-based material won't break down in wet environments and is durable over time.
- Welded seams are exceptionally strong and ensure complete waterproofness.
- Polyester roll top stiffener is welded in place.
- Oval shape allows efficient packing.
- Printed folding instructions right on the bag help you close it properly every time.
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|