A duffle that doubles as a backpack for weekend trips. Load it up, toss in the back of your roadtrip rig, and deploy the shoulder straps when you need to walk somewhere. The minimalist silhouette gives it subtle, down to earth style.
- Made of durable 600-denier polyester with a water-resistant polyurethane coating.
- Lined with polyester that also has a water-resistant polyurethane coating.
- Padded shoulder straps tuck under back panel for easy loading on buses, trains and planes.
- Low-profile padded duffle handles.
- Grab handle at top.
- Zippered sleeve pocket on front for notebooks and maps.
- Large main zippered compartment.
- Hidden interior zippered pocket to keep small items secure.
|Main fabric||600-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.