MEC Ember Jacket - Women's
When you need a fleece as warm as a bear hug, this one's for you. Includes stand-up collar and dropped hem in the back for extended coverage and pockets to warm your hands.
- Made of heavyweight polyester fleece with a soft brushed finish on both sides.
- High stand up collar blocks drafts and has contrast edge binding tape that is soft on skin.
- Raglan sleeves sit well under backpack straps.
- Simple elastic edge binding at cuffs and hem seal out drafts.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets are glued in.
- Curved hem is dropped in the back for coverage.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.