All-weather gloves for commuters or dedicated road riders who are on the bike through the cold and wet.
- Outer fabric is durable woven polyester with a waterproof-breathable membrane bonded to the shell.
- Insulated with warm 100g-weight MEC Hyperloft synthetic insulation that uses 50% recycled content.
- Soft, fleeced polyester tricot lining adds warmth.
- Durable faux suede palms.
- Precurved fingers make it easy to grip the bars.
- Thumbs and forefingers have touchscreen compatible patches.
- Fleece sniffle patches on backs of thumbs.
- Elasticated gauntlets are designed to shingle underneath cycling jacket cuffs.
- 3M reflective details keep you visible in low light.
- These gloves provide the best warmth when you allow a bit of warm air to circulate inside so don't choose a size that's too snug.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.