MEC Cloudburst Gloves - Unisex
- Available prices $54.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
All-weather gloves for commuters or dedicated road riders who are on the bike through the cold and wet.
- Outer fabric is durable woven polyester with a waterproof-breathable membrane bonded to the shell.
- Insulated with warm 100g-weight MEC Hyperloft synthetic insulation that uses 50% recycled content.
- Soft, fleeced polyester tricot lining adds warmth.
- Durable faux suede palms.
- Precurved fingers make it easy to grip the bars.
- Thumbs and forefingers have touchscreen compatible patches.
- Fleece sniffle patches on backs of thumbs.
- Elasticated gauntlets are designed to shingle underneath cycling jacket cuffs.
- 3M reflective details keep you visible in low light.
- These gloves provide the best warmth when you allow a bit of warm air to circulate inside so don't choose a size that's too snug.
- To protect the waterproof breathable membrane, spot cleaning is recommended. Do not tumble dry.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.