Not for your casual ride to the bank, the Q-XL Ring is engineered for power. The unique 16% oval design minimizes drivetrain resistance to create a smooth spin cycle that works with your legs natural strengths and weaknesses. The aluminum ring can be fine-tuned to meet your individual riding needs, style and body type. Designed for cyclists who are fast-twitch dominant and ride at maximum effort and train at high intensity. Testing indicates that oval rings have a greater performance and time benefit than aero wheels for high level rider. So ride further, sprint faster and climb easier with this unique chainring.
- Made from 7075 aluminum CNC machined for precision.
- Steel change pins.
- 5 regulation OCP Points.
- Oval ring is geared for powerful riders who consistently works at their maximum effort, like time trials and sprints.
- Aero design increases stiffness and aerodynamics.
- Works for all 10 and 11 speed groups.
- 41 and 53T rings are 185g.
|Ideal for||Performance and race road cycling|
Bolt circle diameter
Bolt circle diameter (BCD): the diameter of an imaginary circle that intersects the centre of each chainring bolt.