All the benefits of a technical down bag at a price you'd expect to pay for synthetic. Lighter and less bulky than the previous model, this bag keeps more of the heat in and the chill out. Tightly woven shell fabric, baffles in the torso region, and drawcords contain warmth. Tapered cut allows you to move while you sleep, as visions of s'mores dance in your head.
- Pertex® Quanum ripstop nylon shell has a DWR treatment to shed moisture and a tight weave to retain down.
- Insulated with 650 fill power duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Vertical baffles over the torso prevent cold spots by ensuring the down won't shift when you move in your sleep.
- Medium-width cut hits the sweet spot between room to move and thermal efficiency.
- Hood and shoulder drawcords have different profiles, so you can tell them apart in the dark.
- Draft tube keeps heat in and cold out.
- Small internal pocket holds contact lenses, headlamp, etc.
- Drawcord stuff sack and large storage sack included.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||650 fill-power duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||8L|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.