MEC Kinglet Vest - Men's
Breaking a sweat in incremental weather can be chilly if your clothes don't allow venting and moisture dispersal. Fleece sides allow easy motion and add breathability. Quilted Primaloft Silver ECO panels insulate your core and add wind resistance when you're kicking and gliding against a headwind. A durable water repellent treatment protects against light precipitation, and the streamlined silhouette transitions from an outer to mid-layer.
- Shell and liner are made of recycled polyester and have a DWR finish for weather resistance.
- Fleece sides are made from a brushed blend of polyester and spandex for warmth and movement.
- Front quilted panels are made from Primaloft® Silver Insulation Eco (a mix of recycled polyester and polyester) for peace of mind and warmth.
- Fast drying insulation won't weigh you down as your speed increases.
- Weather-resistant DWR finish.
- 2 side zippered hand pockets and a chest pocket with a media port.
- Reflective trim on chest for nighttime visibility.
- 29.25 in. from the neck base to bottom of the hem (size medium).
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Technology||PrimaLoft Silver Eco|
|Face fabric||30-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.