MEC Mission Possible Crew Long Sleeve - Women's
Soft fabric made for hard workouts. This quick-drying top is designed to be your running partner when you step outside and can see your breath. The fabric wicks like crazy, so you can layer it up for snowshoeing or winter training missions.
- Made of lightweight spandex and polyester fleece.
- Curved seam details sets it apart from other long-sleeves.
- Cleverly designed thumbholes are hidden in the cuff, and don’t leave an open hole when you’re not using them.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.