Warm and tough insulated ski gloves for a full day on the hill. Waterproof-breathable membranes protect your hands on the slopes and between runs, and touchscreen-compatibility means you can keep tabs on your buddies without freezing your fingers.
- Durable, water-resistant and breathable lightweight outers with synthetic leather palms.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membranes keep you comfortable in all kinds of conditions.
- Breathable, lightweight microfiber insulation for warmth.
- Index fingers and thumbs have touchscreen-compatible materials to text and snap photos in your gloves.
- Moisture-wicking linings are treated with Polygiene® antimicrobial protection.
- Removable glove leash.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.