A kids’ snowboard to teach them the basics – no mountain required. Aspiring little rippers can quickly jump on the Burton Riglet board on snow, carpet or even your own backyard, while you tow them along with the Riglet reel. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super-soft flex, this board makes it simple to learn balance and board control. Inserts let you add bindings (sold separately) when it’s time to take the next step.
- Flat profile for stability, balance and continuous edge control.
- Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride, no matter which way you point it.
- Grippy foot pads so kids can stand on the board in their snow boots.
- Comes with the Riglet Reel, a retractable cord leash that allows parents to pull their kid around.
- Recommended for kids aged 2–5 years with a max weight of 25kg (55lb.).
- Pair it with the Hover Cover (sold separately) for use indoors.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.