Asics Gel FujiTrabuco 4 GTX Trail Running Shoes - Men's
Navigate gnarly routes with these versatile all-terrain shoes. Rain is no match for the waterproof barrier, and the sole’s aggressive tread will force gravel, bogs, and uneven ground into submission. Gel cushioning absorbs impact and provides stability, while the rock plates protect your forefeet when traversing jagged scree.
- Uppers are breathable and waterproof GORE-TEX to protect the foot during wet conditions.
- Mono-sock fit system replaces traditional tongues with elastic internal sleeves for a snug fit.
- Heel counters support and cradle your heels.
- Built-in pockets gives you space to tuck in your laces.
- Removable insoles.
- Gel cushioning absorbs shock during impact and allows for a smooth transition.
- Midsoles are Solyte, a resilient, lightweight material for a responsive ride.
- DuoMax support system offers stability for mild pronation control.
- Rock protection plate helps prevent stone bruises.
- Outsoles have trail-specific aggressive lugs.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.