MEC Merino T2 Zip Hoodie - Men's
Merino is a natural choice for base layers. It's soft, itch-free, and has ease and good stretch. Worn next to the skin, it buffers temperature changes, so you don't feel instantly chilled when a wind springs up or the sun goes down.
- Made of merino wool in a mid-weight fabric that works year round.
- Low profile hood adds instant warmth.
- Flatlock seams are comfortable under layers or pack straps.
- Deep front zipper.
- Centre back length is 28in. for size medium.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.