An interesting alternative to racks and panniers when cycle touring, and awesome for doing grocery runs without a car. The open frame design fits oddly shaped items, and a low center of gravity negotiates tight turns, dirt roads and windy driveways. The knobby tires track well on dirt surfaces and it can be attached to a full suspension bike. This model includes a big Bob Dry Sak.
- High quality, durable chromoly steel frame.
- Aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes.
- Carries up to 30kg, so you can travel in comfort.
- Aluminum hub with cartridge bearings and quick release skewer.
- This model includes a 93L BOB Dry Sak.
- Comes with quick release attachment system, spare attachment pin, and bungee cord, safety flag and a rear reflector.
- Attaches to most rear quick-release wheels.
- Cargo area is 64 x 41 x 46cm.
- Separate BOB brand skewers are required for use with tandems and solid axle bikes.
|Ideal for||Cycle touring|
|Frame material||Chromoly steel|
|Frame components material||Aluminium|
|Attachment system||Quick-release skewer|
The maximum cargo capacity including the weight of the child(ren) in child carriers.
|Cargo dimensions||64 x 41 x 46cm|
Suspension improves on and off-road handling and ensures a smooth ride on uneven terrain.