Ghost Framr 7 Bicycle - Unisex
At the top of the Ghost AMR food chain sits the FR AMR 7. With 160mm of travel in the front and rear, this enduro-ready monster eats up whatever the mountain throws. Time proven in the realm of mountain riding, the aluminum frame combines bombproof durability with lightweight performance. The Fox Float fork has burly 36mm stanchions to absorbs bumps with precision and big drops with pure resilient power. Tubeless ready 27.5in. Easton ARC Rims are designed to handle XC and all-mountain riding alike – light enough to climb, tough enough to attack apocalyptic descents. A dropper post with 125mm of adjustment lets you hammer extended flats like a roadie, or to get low and weird on hair-raising North Shore lines with the flick of a switch. Shimano XT componentry ensures solid shifting, while the adjustable SLX brakes yield stellar braking performance and multi-generational durability (provided you treat them as well as they treat you, of course).
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and bombproof.
- Tapered head tube means a wider bottom bearing than top. The result is a light, responsive, stiff ride under power.
- RaceFace pressfit bottom bracket reduces q-factor and weight while increasing stiffness under power.
- Internally routed cables provide consistent shifting performance, and extra protection from unexpected impacts.
- Fox Float 36 fork features 160mm travel and 36mm wide stanchions for improved lateral stiffness.
- Fox Float X rear shock with 160mm of travel features 3 on-the-fly travel settings and EVOL air sleeve for improved small-bump sensitivity.
- Needle bearing system in the rear shock eye replaces commonly used bushings for minimum break-away torque for greater small-bump responsiveness.
- KS LEV Integra dropper post with 125mm of adjustment.
- 27.5in. Easton ARC wheelset features 12mm and 15mm thru axles.
- Shimano XT 11-speed groupset.
- Race Face 1x11 Turbine Cinch crank is versatile, compatible and tough.
- Shimano SLX brakes with mega 203mm and 180mm rotors.
- SDG Circuit saddle is low on weight and comfortable for long days of trail.
- Burly Ghost brand cockpit won't flex under the intense pressures of hard all-trail riding.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to ay MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost FRAMR AL aluminum|
|Fork||Fox Float 36 Performance|
|Rear shock||Fox Float X Performance 3 Pos|
|Stem||Ghost AS-GH4 35mm|
|Seatpost||KS LEV Integra with 125mm travel|
|Handlebars||Ghost Rizer light 35mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano SLX (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano SLX|
|Shifters||Shimano XT SL|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XT|
|Crank + rings||Race Face Turbine Cinch 32T|
|Bottom bracket||RaceFace Pressfit|
|Hub (front)||Ghost Light|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano XT 11-speed 11-42T|
|Rims||Easton ARC 27|
|Tires||Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5 x 2.35|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.