MEC Merino T1 Tank - Women's
A good base layer can help settle the mind and keep you cool. Merino is a natural choice, as it's soft against your skin, has natural 4-way stretch and is highly breathable and airy. This super-fine weight fabric works in any temperature or season.
- Made of circular knit merino wool jersey and nylon blend that naturally controls odour.
- Nylon yarns increase durability.
- Wide straps for good coverage.
- Scalloped bottom hem.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.