The cooking power and menu-expanding potential of a 2-burner stove, in a lighter, more compact package than most. Piezo ignition and folding windscreens get dinner started fast, and the folding legs raise the cooking height so you’re not hunched over. If you’ve got a short walk from your car to your campsite – or are tight on storage space at home – you’ll appreciate this streamlined option.
- Made of aluminum and steel with oak laths and brass details.
- Burns 1lb. propane canisters (the green ones).
- Grids and drip trays are easily removed for cleaning.
- Open dimensions are 47.5cm long, 29.5cm wide and 40cm high.
- Comes with 1 diecast aluminum Primus® Campfire Griddle Plate to sizzle and grill meals.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Cooking surface(s)||Two burner|
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|2 x 7000BTU|
|Dimensions||47.5 x 29.5 x 8.2cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.