Lightweight road cycling gloves with an ergonomic cut and thick gel padding to make your hours in the saddle that much more comfortable.
- Breathable materials on the backs, with stretch mesh for cooling, Lycra® area for sun protection.
- Thin Clarino palm repells water and stains, offers good grip and abrasion resistance.
- Palms have 3 zones of gel and EVA foam.
- Silicone print aids grip.
- Pre-shaped cut increases flexibity and allows maximum range of movement.
- Ergo strap hook-and-loop closure.
- Soft nose wipe.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|