Ultralight backpackers want items that are light and, ideally, dual-purpose. This combo poncho / tarp meets both demands, providing shelter on the trail and in camp. The soft, silky, silicone-treated nylon stuffs easily into a waterbottle-sized sack when not needed.
In poncho mode, it provides coverage for your front and the back, and about two and a half feet across each shoulder and arm. Snaps hold it together at waist and thighs, and the bottom edge has a shockcord for snugging around the bottom of a backpack and your waist in windy conditions.
- Made from silicone-impregnated ripstop nylon, incredibly strong and resilient.
- Hood has a drawcord adjustment / closure.
- 12 nylon webbing tie loops on the corners and along the edges for versatile tarp set up.
- Dimensions are 1.5 x 2.4m.
- Packed size is 7.6 x 15.2 cm.
- Silcoat stuff sack included.
|Packed size||15 cm x 8cm|
|Dimensions||2.4 x 1.5m|